Your loved one’s health is our utmost priority.
In view of the latest government policy, ‘Window Visit’ is allowed from 20th September 2021, with enhanced visitation policy, until further notice.
Although cases in Selangor are still high and elderly being in the vulnerable group, the Management have decided to allow this visitation albeit with stringent SOP in place.
1. Sponsors are required to make an appointment through this LINK or QR Code below.
- Lily Residents (GF): Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Jasmine/Tulip Residents (3F/4F): Tues, Thurs & Saturday
2. Upon arrival, kindly check in MySejahtera at the security counter and you will be ushered to the side corridor for windows’ visit.
3. The resident will be seated in the Physiotherapy Room accompanied by a nurse with a mobile phone to facilitate conversation.
4. If you are early for the appointment, kindly wait in the car untill your appointment time.
5. The visitation is subject to Management’s review from time to time, based on directive from MOH and the latest pandemic situation.
6. We will contact you only if your request is rejected or postponed.
7. The visitation is subject to Management’s review from time to time, based on directives from MOH and the latest pandemic situation.
8. We will contact you only if your request is rejected or postponed.
Thank you for your understanding
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support during this period and wish you good health and happiness as we enter into the new year.
*Updated as of 4 October 2021.